Thursday, March 15, 2018

Monday, March 12, 2018

SO MANY GOOD THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEK.

We were able to meet with a man that we taught for about 10 minutes on the spot.  When we met him he said he didn't believe in God, but we've been in touch with him and he said that a few times this week he has been prompted to pray and he has received some answers!   

We were also able to FINALLY meet with a woman that we have been contacting for about 4 weeks.  I was going through our Area Book and found her name and information.  I called her and we were able to set up an appointment with her.  Yesterday she told us about how she felt there was a hole in her life and how she thinks that can be filled with religion.  She also expressed her desire to raise her 7 year old with faith in God.  She said they will definitely be coming to church next Sunday and her daughter was really excited about it!  

ALSO got to celebrate Sister Davis' 20th birthday!  We had a dinner appointment with an American and she made her a cake.  We also had a lesson with a recent convert and the whole time no one mentioned anything about her birthday, but as we were leaving she brought out a cake and we all sang happy birthday to her!  It was a really sweet moment!

Recently I have been studying in 3 Nephi when Jesus Christ comes to the Americas.  This is what He says.

3 Nephi 17:7 
Have ye any that are sick among you? Bring them hither. Have ye any that are lame, or blind, or halt, or maimed, or leprous, or that are withered, or that are deaf, or that are afflicted in any manner? Bring them hither and I will heal them, for I have compassion upon you; my bowels are filled with mercy.

I love how much compassion He has for each person individually.  I testify that the offer He gives in that scripture still stands.  He is waiting for us to come to Him and HE WILL HEAL US.  He loves each of us so much!  I am so grateful for my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment