Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday, October 29, 2018

This week was pure chilly baltic.  That means freezing.  The weather has changed drastically in the last week or so and wow.  It's cold again.  I almost forgot what winter is like here.  I even wore a scarf and Sister Rose wore a hat one day.  We've also made the transition to thicker tights. 

We had the primary program this week!  There's nothing I love more.  I love the simple testimonies shared by the children.  As I was listening I realized these are the things we teach people.  God is our loving Heavenly Father, He has a plan for us.  How important are those simple doctrines!  Simple enough that a child can understand, but powerful enough to change eternities.  Sister Rose and I helped out with it as well.  I played the piano (and for Child's Prayer sang the boy's part).  There were even 7 kids there!  

Our 9 year old investigator even gave a talk.  It was great and even better to have his whole family there.  His parents should be getting married in a month and then they can all be baptized together!  We are so excited for them.  His mom was even showing us pictures of the wedding dress and shoes that she wants!  Yesterday, the Branch President gave his dad a blessing to help him quit smoking.  They are so excited to take these steps and it is so fun to watch their excitement!

Today we got to go to Stirling Castle with our Relief Society President.  It was amazing.  Best castle I've been to.  Would highly recommend it.    On Halloween we have to go in at 6 or be at the church, so we decided to have a Halloween FHE.  It should be really fun!  We are super excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment