Monday, March 4, 2019

Monday, March 4, 2019

This week FLEW by.  I can't believe how fast the time is going.  We had a really good week.  

We were able to meet again with the lady that we met with last week and talk a little bit about the Plan of Salvation.  She told us that she loves having us over and she always feels good with us there.

We found and taught a man from Lithuania.  He was so excited to be able to get the Book of Mormon in his language.  I love how many languages the Book of Mormon has been translated into.  The work is hastening!

Our Chinese friend had a really busy week, so we weren't able to meet with her, but we have been in contact with her all week and she said she really wants to come to church next Sunday!

MIRACLE:  We were chapping one night this week and I looked down and realized my badge was gone!  I got so sad and figured it was gone forever.  Sister Coffman and I retraced our steps and she thought that it would be in a parking lot we cut through.  Sure enough, in that exact parking lot was my badge.  I am grateful that God is aware of me (and everyone else) and the little things that matter to us.  To some, that is just a badge and a coincidence, but to me that was a manifestation of His love and how aware of us He is. 

I had my last zone conference this past week and I cried through the whole thing.  Departing missionaries give a final testimony and boy that was hard.  I have loved being a missionary.  I love representing Jesus Christ.  The Gospel brings so much joy.  I am so grateful for Scotland/Ireland and for my time here.  I have just a few more weeks to work as hard as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment