Sunday, July 22, 2018

Monday, July 16, 2018

Sister Anderson and I had a great week. We were able to receive a referral from our Ward Mission Leader and set up an appointment with the man to be able to teach him. He just lost his father and he said that while he was talking with us, he felt something hit him in the back of his heart strings. What a miracle! We've been working with the ward really hard to encourage them to share the gospel and especially the Book of Mormon.  He was able to share the Book of Mormon and a plan of Salvation pamphlet.

We were also able to teach ____ this week.  He loved learning about the Plan of Salvation and the Gospel of Jesus Christ!  He came to church this week and got a lift from our Ward Mission Leader and his wife.  It was great to see him walk in, dressed in a suit, and sit with members!  

The thing you've probably been wondering about:  MOVES CALL.  So, on Saturday at about 7, we got our call.  Sister Anderson was told that she was staying.  I was told that I would be moving to Perth.  I would also be the first sister team since I was in the mission.  I am also going to be training a new missionary!  I'm really excited for this transfer, but very sad to leave Sister Anderson.

Love you lots!  Sorry, not too much time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment